Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dark Eldar has arrived....

Hi,

My Dark Eldar stuff finally , I am so excited and I am all wet and ready
I happily assembled 10 warriors, and after that I stared at them for 24hrs..........What is my colour scheme?
How The hell do I paint these guys? They are sleek and they don body suits, I initially decided to paint them up in green, and thank god I did not , cos there is another dude from another gaming community who did them in green as well.

But the real reason that  I drop the green  idea is because I happily poured in my remaining chaos black into my remaining Hawk Turqoise.....giving me the perfect starting colour, however, little did I realise that that pot of hawk turqoise is the last pot I have with me, and I may have the base colour, but I do not have the colour for the highlights. Sensing the Itch in my ass got the better of me, and me being the dude who keeps reminding my friends to always have spares for everything.......I decided to give Kenneth a call to settle my ass itch.,

And Kenneth being the nice guy, help me with my itch. Vermin Brown was decided.......and here are the Dark ELdar warriors. Splinter Rifle is in Green, looks poisonous to you?

I do need suggestions for my Base Rim colour, Bestial brown or Codex Grey? I did the sand in Desert Yellow and then drybrushed in White.........Suggestions and crictism are all welcome...










No comments:

Post a Comment