We had a great apoc gaming weekend last saturday, here are some of the reasons why it had been great.
1. it was raining heavily on Saturday
2. Kenneth and I were late.
3. We lost our way when driving to the condo
4. We had a problem with parking in the condo
5. I was tired and gettign caught in the rain made it worse
6. My apoc partner , Soo, was feeling feverish
Those 6 reasons are just why Apoc is "awesome"
It was the not so impressive imperials vs chaorks
1. Orkish looking Salamanders --->YQ is the commander, and the "Emporer"
2. Not so ULTRA Ulta Malines ---> Chris is the commander
3. Hum Ji Imperial Guard ---> Kenneth is the commander
1. Always mounted Orks ---> Soo is the commander
2. The ever advancing Red Cosairs ---> Myself is the commander
The Red Corsairs
The Imperial Guard
The Ultra Marines
Red Corsairs during deployment
Stompa and Orkz during deployment
See that fantastic Demon Prince
And of course, the Ulta Malines as usual as HUM JI as ever
Death Strike Missle deployed and ready to strike
Line breaker Squadron also ready to move
How can an Apoc game happen without the Super Heavies?
And Ogryns, luckily there are only 5...where is the 6th one??
Soo very proud of his deployment
Myself, feeling so happy that the game will be short for the Red Corsairs
Kenneth is feeling excited cos for once he can shout "FOR THE EMPRA"
this is just plain FUNNY
You can see who will be licking who in the game later
See those TITTIES??
After Deployment, We are both Stressed
How can you not have a supervisor to inspect the pain job?