Thursday, September 30, 2010

Its Been a Loooooooooooong time since my last update

Hi,

It has been quite some time since my previous update. There are some who doubted me when I said I wanted to start a WHFB Chaos Army, and they wondered if I can ever finish painting the army.

Well, my way of doing this Chaos army will be very different from my previous armies. For those of my friends who know me, I love painting muscles......So how very tempting when one of my friends actually syggested that I paint a Nekkid Chaos army, where everyone in the army do not wear Chaos Armour.

I immediately go crazy, as I love the idea.......as I don't think I want to be known as some dude who depend Chaos armour saves to win the game

I am going to take my own sweet time to model and paint them, painting each model as an individual rather than paint them as a unit. I am not going to batch paint this army.

So here comes my 8th Nekkid Marauder with Great Weapon.









No comments:

Post a Comment